Wednesday 30 March 2011

30/03/11

As last night was the first evening that I could make use of the extra hour of daylight I thought that I would have a run around the Racecourse Park. I went off quite quickly and did four laps which with the km to and from the park is 14km in 1:07:55 which I was really pleased with. I ache a little today and my left knee is a bit sore but I’m sure a gym session tonight will sort that out. Only 39 days to go!

In other news it appears that there are a couple of people at work who run a bit and will be entering the Milton Keynes half marathon in July. Last year I was in the company team and we came second overall, this year with a better team we could win the team event. The winning team get £50 each in vouchers to spend in a running shop so that’s worth training hard for!

No comments:

Post a Comment