Friday 11 March 2011

11/03/11

I went to the gym last night and did 5km of interval training and then rowed for 1 km before a few weights and then finishing with a minute on the Powerplate.
I’m having a complete day off today, I didn’t even do my weights and press ups this morning and tonight we’re going out for dinner. Tomorrow the plan is to do a quick 5km in the morning to warm the legs up a bit and then drive down to Kent to be well fed by mother before an early start on Sunday morning.
It’s too much too hope that I might beat my PB so my target for the race is 47 minutes and if I can get close to that I’ll be quite happy. I must say I’m looking forward to racing again, I don’t start too near the front so that I can spend the majority of the race overtaking people which feels great!

No comments:

Post a Comment