Wednesday 16 March 2011

16/03/11

I went out with the intention of doing a fairly quick 13km last night and I ended up running a PB for the distance 01:02:01 which was really good. I felt quite tired afterwards and I’ve got a few aches but nothing out of the ordinary. Tonight it’s intervals at the gym which is always good fun and always makes me feel that I’ve worked hard.

I’m having issues with eating enough and am going to have to eat a lot more at lunch time and include another snack at about four. So today I’ve made two wraps for lunch instead of one and there’s some extra fruit. I’m also going to have to eat extra carbs every day after my run too, the trouble is by the time I’m back from a run and had a shower I never eat before 20:30 and sometimes later and it’s not nice going to bed with a load of carb sitting in one’s stomach. Oh well it’s all a learning process!

No comments:

Post a Comment