Thursday 24 February 2011

24/02/2011

British Military Fitness was really good fun! I did it in the nearest park to my house and I must have looked a sight as I jogged home caked in mud and generally looking like I had spent the evening rolling about in a field!
It was definitely hard work, there was a lot of running and press ups and sit ups and at the start quite a lot of crawling through the mud. This was interspersed with a great deal of ‘Davinas’ or squats, the instructor had named these after Davina Mccall because he likes her arse and something to do with her fitness DVDs which I haven’t seen. Anyway whilst it was certainly good fun and provided an interesting alternative to interval training for an evening, it’s not worth me signing up at the moment when I still have the gym and I need to run at least 40-50 km per week. I’m quite achy today, especially the left calf so it will be interesting to see how tonight’s 10km goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment