Friday 11 February 2011

11/02/2011

Only ran 5km last night in 25:30, there was quite a lot of pain in the left knee and I think that the runner’s knee from last year is back again. The pain had subsided by the end of the second lap and I felt afterwards that I should have carried on for another two laps but never mind.

I have a feeling that the knee pain is related to the extra weight that I’m carrying around at the moment. Hopefully as the running increases the weight will fall off and the pain will cease anyway I’ll try again tonight and see how it goes.

I’m planning to do 11km around the racecourse on Saturday and then possibly 14km on Sunday, I’ll be taking it slowly and not worrying if the time is awful as there is still plenty of time to go. It will be nice to run in daylight for a change!

No comments:

Post a Comment