Thursday 3 February 2011

04/02/2011

Another 10km (four times around Abington Park) last night in about the same time as the night before 54:27. There was a nasty headwind for the longest leg of the laps round the park which didn't help at all.

Today I'm feeling a little bit achy today but nothing that a recovery 5km tonight won't sort out.I've always found it a little odd that in order to recover from a run that I need to go for another run.

Have just downloaded a training schedule which looks ok, going to have to learn exactly what 'Fartlek' is though. Something like a continous training session permeated by periods of high intensity activity. Just one of the many things that I'm going to have to learn, I don't even know my mile time yet.

So far this week I've run 25km and I've definitely got a lot more energy than last week when I didn't run at all. It might have something to do with starting to drink coffee at work as well?

I promise this will get more interesting as times goes by and I do more of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment